|
Live with it !!!
Thursday, August 03, 2006, 8:01 PM
I've finally got my mini and it's cute! Even mum wants one too... hax... It'll be more exciting spending money with that card! Not for the time being though, not until i have more money inside my bank account!
I'm really angried and saddened by all of your behaviour... and i'm not gonna call or sms till you all take the first step... you all should start sparing a thought for me!!! you all call me only when you need help (there are exceptions though)... i'm tired of taking the initiative... and believe me... i have patience... i can wait till you all reply... I'm going to enjoy myseelf tomorrow anyway... although it'll be a bit sour... cause i wanna be up there too! I've missed 2 chances going up that stage... probably no more chances in future but i have to live with it! what the heck... i keep missing out the good things... they'll never ever happen to me! anyway i was happy when mum came home yesterday and for ade called me to talk... |








