<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Gosh!!!!!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 8:01 PM
I can't stop smiling during the second half of class today. Me and my silly smiles... But i was unhappy during the first half cos min told me she got S'poe ranking 1st and world 5th for her paper 4. She did well and i'm proud of her but i can't help feeling sour and lost. So during the break we went to check out the board and i found my name on it!!!! Beside my name it read: S'pore ranking 3rd and world 21st for paper 6. Min got another title too: S'pore 3rd and world 24th for paper 5. So.... I couldn't help grinning after that cos i tot my name wouldn't be up there...
Woot~
I did mum and dad proud!!!!!! And dad owes min and me many dinner treats since we heard from friends that we could get subsidised for our upcoming course. We'll help him save quite a bit if it was true. hahax...
>.<
At least i'm not pale in comparision to min... She's done well and so have I!!! We're the best... And i'll not feel sour! Plus i have finally found the meaning and interest to study again! Fighting! Not bad! I can't help thinking i'm a genious since i studied those papers only last minute... if i were to put in effort and consistently study... ...world no. 1 would be mine!!!!! whahahaha!!!! hahax... sorry for bragging but i can't help thinking that way!!! >.< HAHAX~
And i'm going for a job interview on fri.. wish me luck!