Tried a new game called Audition. It's a dancing game. It's not really fun and your fingers have to fast in order to win more points. I can't get obsessed with it now... but i dunno if i'll play it out of boredom after the exams. I've to prepare someone's present and maybe a party after the exams and maybe those can keep me busy. Hahax...
Class takes up four days this week and work will start next tues hopefully. Meanwhile I'll have to start reading those 2 books and start studying. With no one msging me i dunno if it's peace and quiet for the time being or have been forgotten.
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
Tried a new game called Audition. It's a dancing game. It's not really fun and your fingers have to fast in order to win more points. I can't get obsessed with it now... but i dunno if i'll play it out of boredom after the exams. I've to prepare someone's present and maybe a party after the exams and maybe those can keep me busy. Hahax...
Class takes up four days this week and work will start next tues hopefully. Meanwhile I'll have to start reading those 2 books and start studying. With no one msging me i dunno if it's peace and quiet for the time being or have been forgotten.