|
Driving
Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 7:11 PM
rrahh... Lessons from 10-5 can kill esp with a tax paper.
Ko called frm Taiwan in the morning. I wasn't even that sticky to home on my first overseas trip with friends. He still sms-ed to say he went to depose Ah-bian. Must be real exciting to be actually there being part of Taiwan's history. I wanna be there too. It's like we can only see those images from tv, so to actually be part of it must be so cool. Anyway Ko got his driving licence and it's gonna be my turn soon. So i'm thinking of using my pay to go start learning to drive. Feels so cool to be dependent on yourself esp to learn driving somemore. I'm excited just talking bout it. But even Ko needs to sit for his practical driving test twice to pass. Let's see if i can pass on one sitting! Heex.. ust get down to find out the cost and a good instructor. Then my next aim is to buy a car, the most share with mum and Ko! I wanna drive! |








