|
Saturday, October 07, 2006, 9:44 PM
I didn't study the whole week, damn!
While marketing today at toa payoh, i found the people there real nice and friendly. Porbably cos they want us to buy things frm them. But heck, who's not acting in life? I went to look at the fighting fishes but did not like any of them. But i saw mini crabs! And I'd like to rear them. Dunno what they feed on though. It's body is blue but the pincers are red. They must be hardy-er then fishes i guess. And they are not expensive. The veg there are cheap and it's just like a hub for beauty salon and hairdressing. There's this offer student package that gives you a makeover of make-up, hairstyling, outfit and 6 exposures with entitling to 3 x 4R photos and it cost only $19.90. It's for this month only and i'm tempted. Feel like asking sharon and gh and lulu along but i guess they are busy. I feel like perming my hair cos it's neither straight nor curly and it's driving me mad! I bought new shoes and top and both are red! So much for depose-ing ah bian! And i painfully parted with another $34. My job's going smoothly and the people are nice. Think i'm too cold to the guys there. But they seriously can eat and laze alot! I'm there to do my job and what more can i say when the most handsome one is sitting right opposite me! Bliss~ Hahx... I find less acne on my face! I'm over my puberty period and turning normal now! >.< Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahax......... |








