<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 09, 2006, 7:27 PM
Ko left for Taiwan today and will be there for 5 days... I wanna go overseas to relax too. Even Batam or JB will do! Sobx..
Finished all my work in the office. It's good to be efficient.
I've lessons mon-thur this week. Boo~
Bought 4D last week but missed the 2nd prize by 1 number. hahx...
I miss the girls and watching movies and having fun. Work and studies make me real busy nowadays to relax and have fun. And while all the rest are mugging hard, I'm lazing in my studies.
Hope to get my pay soon! So that i can be self-sufficient and satisfied again!