|
Nightmare accountant
Thursday, October 26, 2006, 8:09 PM
I thought it was supposed to be my last day at work then that bloody accountant came and ruined my whole afternoon. I was supposed to arrange the invoices then I was told to do photocopying and GST claims the moment she came. She even gave me "lessons" like i was a true idiot. Hello, i know better than you do and why do i attend lessons for?! You should go upgrade urself. I know it's bad to criticise esp when we will be encountering a lot if these kinda stuff when we step into the workforce. That's why many ppl are stressed up so much and have to relax after work. I'm not bragging but i sure am worth much more for all the work i've done, argh the small paycheck. I'm fed-up alright. She thinks she's boss pushing all the work to me and also think i'm stupid by explaining word by word for what i've already learnt in school. I'm professional, ok?
So on my way home i was so angry that i grumbled all the way. Dad was so sweet to call me to ask where i was as he was worried that i wasn't home at 7pm-cause of the bloody office last minute work! Still, I went crazy (as in i don't care how ppl look at me, whether with my dressing or specs or hair or the blasting mp3 in my ears) with my curly hair. Feels like a different person with permed hair and seem to be more myself even out of the house. I <3 the new me! Ohh, did i mention i permed it on 23rd, Hari Raya? It cost me $50 but dad paid for it so it's not out from my paycheck. <3 dad. And in the morning dad all of a sudden asked if i wanted a new mp3 for the good result i got. I was shocked but got to know the full pic when min said her mp3 spoilt. I told him i wanted a macbook but he said it wasn't a necessity and i'll have to wait till uni. That's my dad... always springing suprises and being cheeky. Hahx... >.< I'm so gonna kill Jeff if he gives me problems on mon. It's not my fault if anything goes wrong for that accountant gave me last minute work and went home earlier than me. I'm part time there not full time, you know? I did the best i could within the shortest time. She's a nightmare! |








