|
Reflections
Friday, October 13, 2006, 6:57 PM
Min said i changed since O levels. Hate to admit it but i sure am changing for the worst. I dunno what's happening but i get agitated over little things and is getting more intolerant of friends and family. Can see that i'm imbalanced over not attending JC and A's. Inferiority complex. I'm always a "follow-the-mainstream" kind of person but gave up on A's. It's half my decision and i do not regret it cause i'm sure that i'll do well. It's another 2 years till i graduate from this course. I'll try to curb myself from now and make sure no one cries because of me. I've to stop being so stubborn! And learn to put words like sorry and i love you in my dictionary.
12th was the last day of jc and i knew nothing about it. No one told me! I'm not one of them now but i really want to share such memories with all of s78. Read Cali's blog and was touched by everything she wrote (nearly cried). Sorry for not being there my friends! Jiayouz for A's all of you. And prom lies on the first day of my exams. Gh's not going and i didn't buy any ticket. Wish to go but am afraid i would be out of place since i'm no longer part of the class. They'll still have fun i guess. Ohwell... 2 more weeks to A's and the end of their suffering. that'll mean the start of mine! Heck to exams. |








