<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

work
Tuesday, October 03, 2006, 7:09 PM
I slept at 8pm last night and woke up at 3.45am! Couldn't get back to sleep so i went to bathe and finally got down to study 1 chapter of paper 10. Think it was my maid who woke up at 5 plus to eat sth and then went back to sleep. If it wasn't hari raya i'd thought there's ghost at home! She likes to do things quietly, even the way she walks makes no sound. Can really come out of nowhere and then disappear. hahaxx...
Then i tried going back to sleep at ard 6.30am but was tossing ard till 8am then i slacked till 8.15am to get out of bed. Have to go work today. I sleepwalked all the way to the bus stop. >.o At work i found that almost nothing was done and i had practically nth to do cos the system's not renewed yet n the files are not on hand, worst is that the com there keep hanging and restarting. i even have to reboot it many times. I was agitated with nth to do and that bloody com and also the shuai guy left office for meeting customer! Finally ard 12.30pm i got sth to do but i alr had to go cos lesson starts at 2pm. But i send it via email and bring stuff home to work yah. i don't like to leave work undone. I'm a good employee yah! tsk~ I found the bus onli takes ard 15mins to reach orchard. i left at 1.10pm and then bought BK to eat. Yum yum rendang burger!
Finally understand how tiring it is to work from early morning. But it's nice to wake up early. Almost everyone was stoning at the office - i had to cos i got no work. The brain couldn't work as well in the morning! hahax. I'm so dumb in the office - boss talking on phone and i dunno how to excuse myself. Next Jan my whole family going to jb for a course on managing and being a leader. Hope i'll be useful to my work next time. I wanna be Boss! HaHaHaHaHa....