|
Hols
Thursday, November 16, 2006, 11:00 PM
I'm jealous of those finishing their A's tmr. It's not the official end but still i have another 2 weeks before mine starts and 1 month to go before it ends. Everyone would be free and yet I'm only entitled to 20 days of hols. So unfair. And i still have to go back to work. I need a break. Fly to any part of the world and just leave S'pore. But i need the money and the experience and make full use of my time.
List of things to do after 13th Dec: driving test plan party & suprises register ACCA (finally completing CAT of diploma level) look into BSc, Masters more home, car hunting pack plan europe trip (hope it'll realise this time) own a pda more outdoor activities catch up with friends SLIM (that'll be my lifelong goal since i can't quit the habit of having snacks) slack M'sia to see grandma An only-friends overseas trip (even when it means missing lessons!) Basically it's Think, Change & Fun |








