|
sTudY & pLAy
Wednesday, November 08, 2006, 12:25 PM
Ko bought a new pda phone gadget yesterday. Quite cool and now everyone's itching for one. He could just tap on our wireless network and surf the net from his phone. Yesterday was his last day at camp so he finished using his credits by buying us his camp shirts and shoes etc. Hahaxx... It feels good to be wearing army stuff!
It's another 2 more weeks till the end of A's but another 3 more weeks to the start of my nightmare. I've never wanted to pass papers so much but i have to this Dec to get promoted to ACCA. I HAVE to! And also the stress of getting some more prize winning titles. So challenging yet i feel so unprepared! I wanna play and watch a movie but i'll have to wait till 14th Dec (1st day after my exams) and then i'll have 20 pathetic days of holidays before the new term starts again. And i still have to go back to work unless my family opts for a holiday! I want to go Taiwan, Europe, Tibet and many other parts of China and the world. I have to tour the world at least once in my lifetime. And i'll try to make sure mum and dad gets the chance too! >.< |








