|
Dinner NO problem!!!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:45 PM
Well, I helped cook dinner tonight! Curry chicken, veggie and drunken prawns. With the help of mum and sis of course! Dad disliked the prawns though! I liked it cause it was MY creation, i cooked it all on my own. Now 3 dishes and 1 soup's simple lah! hahax...
Linda's going back tmr and i feel kinda sad cause we'll have to do all the housework from now! She'll only come back 1 month later! I'll survive this 1 month i hope! Next week i'll be going up m'sia and might miss Christmas and CCHMS sec 1 orientation! I really miss those councillor days where we'd plan night-walks and camps and there's only us scolding ppl and no-one dare-oppose-us days! We're not all so unreasonable! But having discipline master as backing can be kinda cool! Of course we've had share of unhappiness and scoldings too! I wanna go orientation! Have to go settle course fees for next year tmr. Then get pressies and go ah lu's church for Christmas performance thingy. It'll be fun! |








