|
last 2 days
Monday, December 18, 2006, 10:29 PM
I did wrong yesterday by ruining my mum's satin top that she intends to wear to a wedding. My kind offer of glutinous rice spoilt everything. Subsequently there wasn't just an oil stain but also water mark and powder. Think it should be alright now since i left it to the maid to settle. Mum was grumbling all the way but called back later to ask me to rinse the top. Know how relieved i was after her call?
Anyway, today we went to collect maid's passport and i bought a BCBG dress for $120. I liked it since 3 weeks ago (exam period) where we first went there also for the maid's work permit thingy. Didn't know it was so ex. I succumbed to the temptation. Mum's willing to pay half of it for me since we earned some money from stocks. It was such irony since it's already after prom and i had asked Krystal to reconsider on buying a $108 dress. Hahax... My first purchase of clothes more than $50. I love the dress and it fits me to a T. And most importantly it's S-size! I can fit into S-size!!!!! notice the no. of exclamation marks! I have slimmed by at least 1 kg since the exams. But it's funny since i polished off almost 10 packets of marshmallows during my exams! My fav! Who cares if I really gain weight or not! Was thinking of wearing my new dress for Christmas dinner or any other formal occasions! Whee~ Christmas's meant to be spent with family, friends and special friends! If only i have one such blissful Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone! <3 |








