|
Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 11:47 PM
It's a starry night tonight and i just love clear night skies with bright stars. Too bad I'm not into astrology. Well, well, today's Krystal-I day out and it was fun having pepper lunch, plucking eyebrows and shopping with her. Not much words exchanged but it felt so comfortable just being with her. Just like old days. And she owes me money still! hahax... And i bought a retro skirt that can also be used as a top! I love it cause think it suits me real well and having the power to spend on clothes again is simply great! hahax...
Some interesting stuff from past few days: - It was raining last thurs and when min and I came home in the rain min dropped her slippers on the road and i had to retrieve it for her. We laughed like crazy crossing the other half of the road. - went NUS open house and attended the MSc talk on UCLA and Peking. All sounded so interesting and refreshing. Imagine a few more years down the road and I'll be at that level! Totally cool. Linda's coming back the day after tmr and it's bye bye to housework and hello to studies. Gotta catch up! And in the meantime it'll be shopping for more new year clothes! |








