|
past 7 days
Thursday, February 22, 2007, 6:27 PM
Long time since i blogged.
Well, the last 2 weeks was hell lota busy with vday, crashing lessons, postponing meetups and going up kl. In fact, I'm just back 6 hours ago! The 7 days we spent at our aunts were like the most relaxing, fulfilling days and we achieved a lot! Buying food, clothes, cutting hair, eating, playing and walking with the 2 dogs, meeting people, giving, sharing, results avg 73! woot~ Pathetic ang pows but good food and snacks... I'm growing so fat! I spent more than RM100 on clothes there and am feeling not really that happy maybe because i don't need them as much as i thought. Or maybe because i missed reunion lunch with s78 or missed going to ah lu's place for majong or missed last thur's vday meeting with the girls. My phone's exceptionally quiet and i'm kinda sad! NO new year wishes, no asking how i am, think they are past caring or simply too busy or can't be bothered to even sms. Must i always initiate? I'm tired for now but will pick up myself again real soon! I pin no hopes for my coming birthday again! I want a camera and notebook! Searching for better ones and saving up money for them! There's like another 10 more days till end of new year and I'll enjoy it for sure. Guess no one reads all that I've wrote anyway. They are all busy working and I miss them hell badly! |








