Someone asked me how come girls can keep acting happy. I replied i dunno about acting happy. In fact i lied. I just realized i have been doing it alot. Not that my laughter and smiles are fake. Sometimes i do feel happy but my mind cannot totally think of only being happy. It's like a sin to think like that. Or maybe i'm afraid the happiness i feel for that moment will go away real soon so can't stop thinking about what happens when this streak of happiness stops. I have to think of others too. It's most important we know how to deal with it and make sure we don't sink into self pity. Maybe all will be over soon or it could be just the starting - and it all lies in our choices. I have to be patient. Stop being emotional.
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
Someone asked me how come girls can keep acting happy. I replied i dunno about acting happy. In fact i lied. I just realized i have been doing it alot. Not that my laughter and smiles are fake. Sometimes i do feel happy but my mind cannot totally think of only being happy. It's like a sin to think like that. Or maybe i'm afraid the happiness i feel for that moment will go away real soon so can't stop thinking about what happens when this streak of happiness stops. I have to think of others too. It's most important we know how to deal with it and make sure we don't sink into self pity. Maybe all will be over soon or it could be just the starting - and it all lies in our choices. I have to be patient. Stop being emotional.