<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

love it live it...
Monday, March 26, 2007, 9:00 PM
21st March
Sharon's bdae but it was the lousiest day of my entire 2007! The day started with tummy ache but it ended with vomiting and diarrhea. Wasted half my day before heading to the doctor's. Felt much better after that. And i ended up sleeping off my other half of the day because of the drowsy medicine. Then it was 7+pm when i went down to meet yc and the girls. The girls were late due to manicure!! I was half fed-up half happily entertained by the girl's during dinner. Food at bakerzin was yumyum. I also didn't heed doc's advice and went on to eat meatball spaghetti which has cheese on it. I'm supposed to avoid dairy products! Anyway, it was too yummy to throw it aside. So we had fun chatting and blowing candles and commenting on the waiter purposely bringing the complimentary bdae dessert in and out of the kitchen. lolx.. Think Sharon loves her present and it was too bad not many celebrated for her. Then was photos and neos. All the way till almost 10pm. It had been a long time since the four of us had fun like that!

22nd March
Lessons in Morning and Night. Tiring but happy!!! I'm real happy! Becos...
T9 1st in Singapore! woot~ I love me!

23rd March
Mum went to Taiwan for some Rotary business.
It was girl's night out again but with trish and ade! I miss those girls hell lot. It was fun chatting and eating and trying new stuff with them. They always make me feel at ease and wanting to tryout new exciting things! We did facial with fresh fruits! Mine was strawberry yoghurt! YUM... I just felt like eating up my mask! Smelt great but better if without the photos and videocaming of us with the mask on. Must have looked horrible. People there are friendly though. Then was walking to habourfront and then vivo where we had secret recipe and there we had lots of fun chatting and gossiping and plain having fun! I didn't notice the time but by the time we went home it was 11pm. Not till 12pm did i reach home!

25th March
This time house hunting was real interesting. 11 Amber Rd the unit on 18th floor had full sea view. I was wowed by the spectacular view went i stepped into the house. 360 degrees of sea sea sea and more sea. It was even better than costa del sol. I love it but it is not really a necessity though. Mum'll love it too. But it'll all be black once night falls.
It had been a long time since i had time to do my own stuff. I needed that time to do some self reflections and rest and do my washing. I'm happy how things are now! >.<