<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PoP & LoCk
Sunday, April 29, 2007, 3:46 PM
All that PoPping and LoCking i saw on tv today sure made me wanna jump up to learn some of it. I'm serious about taking up dance and driving lessons right after my exams. I'll be busy but happy too(i can foresee). New or sexy jazz sounds fun too! I need to go beginners class to built up my foundation and who knows i might end up learning ballroom dance though i find it a bit rigid and repeating just like ballet. Dance classes here i come!
This time no more fooling around and procrastinating! Woot~