<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 15, 2007, 1:36 PM
You've been tagged....
Rule of the game:-Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

#1 I'm a pig! That means i love to sleep! Maybe it's just mental. If there's nothing else to do I'll sleep and I'd rather sleep than do more work so I'd use sleeping as excuse to not do a lot of things!

#2 Eating is my next pleasure. I eat almost everything and that's what explains my size now! lolx... Especially sweet stuff cause it makes me happy. My body needs sugar, I'll die without sugar!!!

#3 I like to feel special but u dun get these kinda feelings often or maybe i haven't met the right person yet!

#4 I keep wanting to slim down but have not succeeded so far! lolx... No use cause i can't stop eating!

#5 I wanna continue dancing and be a pro dancer that can express myself thru dances i cheorograph!!!

#6 Trying to grow up or at least settle adult's stuff in a mature way. At least being wiser can help me think of ways to handle the adults. Many say I'm mature but i have my naive and sotong times - believe me!

#7 I may look quiet on the outside but I'm actually a crazy girl at home. I only am myself in front of really close friends and family.

#8 I people to say i'm good at studies or certain stuff or even praise that i'm pretty. Ok, which human doesn't love to feel good?!

#9 Teddy bears are my friends, family and bao beis. I just love teddies. I use them to express myself (sort of like putting on a mask when facing people in society) just that teddies are cuter and too adorable to reject! I also use wa3 wa3 ying1 for my teddies!

#10 I love shopping and having new clothes, shoes, jewellery, assessories to wear. I also like little little things that are exqusite and they can be anything. The thought of having something new thrills me.