<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Brother's bdae
Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 8:09 PM
Today is BRO's bdae! We started out with a great lunch at zi yean restaurant. The dim sum and ramen were great! Think the orhni (yam paste) would be better, if not for class I'd have tasted the yummy orhni!!! Regret...

After class, min and i went to ocbc bank and then shopped at John Little. There's lots of sales going on! I bought key cuff lings for bro and min bought sports stuff and slippers. I nearly wanted to buy the slippers too cause it's only like $7.92 per pair! Another regret! And some more today's last day already! I saw a handbag i love! The green looks so nice and it's so adult-ish and it costs only $29.90 before discount! I'm an official JL card member! >.< We also bought vanilla polar cake (fairlady)! Woot~
Should i go back for the bag and the slippers?

Today's going to be great<3
--<@

Ok... everything went great esp the tunghoon crab and champaign but the cake was lousy! It was purely creamy and not a tinge of vanilla or white choco! Hate creamy cakes!