|
Update of Happiness
Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 8:04 PM
It's been a long time since i last updated cause there was some problems with logging into blogger.
Hilltops will become history soon and i'm a bit saddened by it cause it's been my home for 19 years! And the view from our windows and rooftop is breathtaking. 360 degree view of S'pore! And all the old neighbours would be gone (its not like we're close or sth)... ... I swear to buy back a unit from that place again if i ever earn enough to afford it in future. Maybe i'll have to trust my husband to do it for me in future! lolx... Well, I've moved to a real dream house. It's totally cool. I never dreamt i could jog all the way to east coast park! And i've a dipping pool at home. It's a landed property! Everything here brightens up my day. Even slimy toads and yucky lizards. I can hear birds chirping and see them feeding. Everyone seems friendly. I can walk to Gladys house but it's a bit far though. It's near to cchms too. And exercising here doesn't seem a chore anymore. I love staying here even though it's for only 2 plus months. It has been raining a lot though. I still <3 it. School started a few weeks ago and all's fine except for spring tests here and there. Harry Potter rocks.... I've seen the movie and it's nice, with a bit of depth and less details than the book but i still like it a lot! The 7th book is out! And i've got it on he 22nd July! To think i pre-ordered the book. It's a waste of time to pre-book it cause there's just too much stock in stores. So silly of me. This is the best time of my life man! It's pity that someone special couldn't share it with me! Some problems arose between Bro and us. I dunno what to do. Haix. Is it her or him being not matured enough to handle relationships. Have to go finish up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and study for spring tests. And i'm waiting for Ibiza Trapeze! Woot~ I want ppl to come my house to see and share my happiness too! <3 |








