|
Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 8:59 PM
Yesterday we went to phoenix hotel's garden cafe to have buffet. It is famous for its prata and we only found out about the buffet when we arrive. I only got there after class and i must say the prata there is not bad! The dessert is even better. Too bad it's closing down today.
I liked the fresh prawns, smoked salmon, prata and the kuey tiao. Some of my fav dessert there - durian moose, mango pudding, cheesecake, choco and strawberry moose, strawberry cake, blueberry cake and lots of others including ice cream. Lolx... Sweet stuff can really give us a great sense of satisfaction!!! Phoenix Hotel will be history from today! And today we started repacking with help from one of the movers from collin. I must say their after service is very good and they are real helpful to first-time movers like us. >.~ Hope my charm and dresses arrive soon! |








