|
BuSy bUsY dAy
Wednesday, August 01, 2007, 9:58 PM
Today's busy busy busy. Started off with going to the market for groceries and prayer fruits and flowers. Then when we got home, there was no time to rest and we had to start cleaning the alter and pray. Then was to the temple - si4 ma3 lu4. And it was rushing to office. That place is going to be rented out and thus needs lotsa cleaning up. Luckily i'm strong and can help to move stuff. But my back aches and it felt like i sprained my back - it only pains sometimes though. Then was rushing bro to school. And i found a shocking truth about my dad and it much concerns the family. I try not to think of it, stop myself from probing, being jealous and swallow the hard truth. It's just too shocking for me to know it. I shouldn't have probed. As long as he loves us now, as long as we are happy now.
Then was dipping time again! The pool rocks! I <3 Hartley Grove!!! |








