|
Sunday, December 23, 2007, 1:25 AM
Someone predicted that i would suffer (health wise) at the age of 22. And i begin to think if i were to be diagnosed with cancer or heart failure or just die, what should i do now...
Live life to the fullest? But How? There are many things a still wanna do and haven't tried... I don't want to be a burden to my family, friends or even bf (if i were to have one!!!). I've decided to not stop loving others but restrict others from loving me too much and miss me when i'm gone. I wouldn't want to leave my family cause they still need someone to look after them and protect them and make them laugh... I hope i can be strong when the time comes... Still, i wonder who will attend my funeral if i were to die :p Think positive!!! My current task on hand is to find a driving instructor... haiz... why is it so difficult to find one? I still dunno what i wanna do BUT i'll think real hard to find my reason for existence and not to have regrets in my life... Praying that the predictions are not true! >.< |








