<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

What have i been up to???
Saturday, January 19, 2008, 10:46 PM
It's been few days since i last blogged. I have finally started driving lessons and was into my third lesson so far... It's scary for a first timer but i happen to be more insecure maybe due to the accident i was in few years ago. Although i escaped death it never fails to remind me driving is not just about oneself's safety, it's about the passengers trust in the driver and the driver's responsibility towards his passengers. Still, i survived the third lesson on the road. I must say drivers on the road have no patience for new learner drivers. Have they forgotten they used to be one themself?

Granny's well again and can see that her appetite improved and that she's happier. If only she can be like that everyday and forget any sadness and worry we've caused her. I have to do something about ine matter but dunno how to... So much for "it wouldn't hurt our sibling relationship." Even i start to feel funny around her...

And i've made things clear to Y. Venting it out make me feel much better. I wouldn't like to lose her as friend but also dun want her to keep dwelling in self pity and sadness. She used to be so much happier.

I keep asking myself, "if i had only left x years of life, what can i do now to stop myself regreting the day i die." Seems i will still have regrets then cause i cannot be there for the family i cherish most, cause them and my friends pain as well as may not see the days i have always imagined... I'm trying to do many things now so as to not waste time and i'll always remember the words - everthing will pass. No matter the sadness or happiness or anger or days... they'll pass.

Just hope to concentrate in school work and know my friends better. As well as pass my driving and take up dance ans cooking/baking lessons. I also wish to take up a job soon. Wonder if i'm good enough to excel in life - and that's funny cause i used to be so confident of myself. Maybe i think too full of myself.

I got to meet peifen to pass her sthand have lunch with her. Told her many things and i have never tried talking to her so much... I'm happy i did and we're forever good friends. Also gui,sha,luc for soul gardens that day made me feel like i've the best friends on earth although we seldom meet. We even continued for Nanking the next day with gui and sha! I've never been that crazy with friends and i love the feeling. It's just like the night with trish at zouk. I enjoyed myself throughly and loved spending time with trishy dear. We talked and ate and drank and danced to our heart's contend. Also, yeaterday with Krystal made me realise there's so much to learn in a friendship and it's ok not to talk since we knew each other so well. We sort of did her homework and then walked around for food (she sure knows how to choose expensive brands of clothing and food now!) We didn't spend a cent except for the scissors paper stone game i won her for her to buy that cd for her dad. We both loved the cd -that cd shop's high society cds. So many of them so many genres and all so relaxing and my type of thing! I never tried playing scissors paper stone in the middle of orchard with many ppl looking. Suprisingly they didn't bother me one bit. We're all humans i some things i do now i myself can't explain. Probably it's a change in behaviour knowing i have no more time to waste. Confidence is the only thing i need and nothing else to face any thing that may come in my life.

I also saw these goong bears at vivo (one of the push carts outside GV) the day i went with mum. Classy bears i'd say. Must save up for a pair of them at least! $59 a pair. Maybe i'm just waiting for them to be sold so i needn't keep pinning for them. Or maybe i don't really want them at all...

Tmr's the day for new year shopping and i hope it'll be memorable like always. Nothing beats celebrating festivals with the family!

I promised my nephew to bring them to the asian civilisation museum... and maybe dinner with krys on wed... tue driving again... hope i'll fare better...

I want to create happy memories everyday and try not to waste any single day.