|
Thursday, February 28, 2008, 11:12 AM
Was onto my 6th driving lesson and the instructor could actually be half asleep with occasional snores and grunts. It's amazing he could still concentrate on my driving! He multi-tasked so much today i find it facinating! He went toilet and came back with prata then he ate and then drank water and then went into the half asleep mode! It's really funny. And i'm making my left and right turns well! hahax...
I so feel like dancing... asking the girls out for fri night drink and dance. And I'm having test on fri night till 10pm then saturday class 2-5.30pm then comes sunday's 10-5pm. And i still have 14 hw questions to complete. So f*^#ed up! And i'm finally coping well in james class! Hurray! Plus i found out that voice recording on my mp3 for lessons are so cool! I can finally take a breather in james's class! His voice very good for those suffering insomia... so monotone and dead! No wonder his 2 masters and getting phd now! Interesting idea... |








