<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 03, 2008, 7:44 PM
I have to say the older you get the lousier you feel about each birthday. Read from somewhere that on every birthday all the stars will fall into place exactly like the day you were born. So i assume it'll be my lucky day but it was the total opposite. Slept late the day before and woke up only at 11am to get ready for tutorial. Left home ard 12.45pm without having lunch to find myself late for class cause the bus only came at 1.05pm. I had to endure half the tutorial with empty stomache. Missed first 10 mins of lesson. Then tutorial ended early and i found myself early at newton waiting for the girls.

Took a walk to my old home and found the way home is still familiar but no longer gives me the same feeling. The old building is tron down and even my faourite raintree and forest is gone! Too may developments makes it feel so cramped. It'll never give the same tranquil feeling like last time... I nearly burst out crying twice while taking the slow walk. It just brings back too much memories and hits harsh reality right into my face. Still, I vowed to earn lots of money and buy back that piece of land...

I do not belong there anymore so i left the place without the courage to venture into the circle. I like to call it the circle... cairnhill circle...

So later it was a yummy hawker dinner and the the ah long movie and neoprints then took taxi home... Usual, normal and nothing special... I loved the company though, feel like little girls all over again while talking about ah lu's bf... tsk...

I was a bit shocked that no one is free to go clubbing with me! In serious need to de-stress cause lectures have been hactic. A lot of catch up to do and also i need to pick up my confidence where i left it. Maybe the exam hall is the right place to go find...

I didn't feel special on my bday and cannot help wondering how come everyone keeps asking me to enjoy it... Enjoyment should be a daily affair and bdaes should be a suprising, sweet and exciting day. It can be a day to achieve many things but i just wasted it. Turning 20 makes me feel so old...

I'm suprised lulu had the same thought as me that it is important to have a bdae dress. I had wanted to get one and also sth suitable but dun have my size... predestined... I'm too fat... fatter than ever... She bought hers on my bdae! Lucky her!

Now it's time to get into serious business and quit being kiddy...