|
Saturday, April 19, 2008, 10:51 AM
My driving instructor sleeps while i was driving... but the funny thing is he never fails to adjust my steering or step onthe brake when something dangerous nearly happens. Kudos to him~ My last driving lesson was a mess. It was planned for 8.30pm so i was a bit tired. Totally reckless i feel. Night driving is both serene and scary cause u can never see the crossing pedestrains nor anticipate how fast the green arrow turns red. I have learnt everything now it's just a matter of perfecting it... sharp u turn and parking, gear changing, not stalling... driving me nuts...
I have a new phone! Samsung u700. the 3.2 megapixel cam is sharp! It makes me think twice about my panasonic camera... the greedy me also am thinking of forfeititng the camera for a laptop. hmm... I'll miss angela's concert! It's on the 1st june and my exams start on the 4th! What bad luck! Mummy's bdae today! Happy birthday! |








