I'm taking 3 papers this sitting and i have to strive for 2 of the papers while needing to pass the third one too... I've had enough of failure and want to start anew. It's my chance to fight back now... Problem is i don't walk the talk... nah... just start now will do right? it's never too late.
I wanna get new phone but dad keeps obstructing... He's deciding on which phone to take for himself... Hope that i can get it today though...
Bought another music pillow online today... hope it works and i gave up a $50 plus dress cause it's simply too ex... hope to find one exact in s'pore! I deserve a pat on the back!
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
I'm taking 3 papers this sitting and i have to strive for 2 of the papers while needing to pass the third one too... I've had enough of failure and want to start anew. It's my chance to fight back now... Problem is i don't walk the talk... nah... just start now will do right? it's never too late.
I wanna get new phone but dad keeps obstructing... He's deciding on which phone to take for himself... Hope that i can get it today though...
Bought another music pillow online today... hope it works and i gave up a $50 plus dress cause it's simply too ex... hope to find one exact in s'pore! I deserve a pat on the back!