|
Bad Dream
Saturday, June 21, 2008, 1:05 PM
I had a really bad dream that left me dazed for the whole morning.
And it goes like this... I can only remember vaguely that i was trapped in a toilet probably bathing and then there's this news that my mother is dead. I could only communicate to my father and sister thru a small window and we were all weeping badly. I started thinking how our family would be like in future and how did my mother die so suddenly. There was no explaination and no reasons just heartpain and weeping. I could feel my heart tearing (like it was bursting from bitterness & sadness) and then i was crying so badly that i couldn't breathe smoothly and that i woke up tearing. For the first few minutes i was awake i couldn't differentiate dream from real life but soon it dawned upon me that it was only a dream. And i cried somemore, unsure whether it was due to the good news or the really bad dream. That's my worse nightmare and i was told dreams are the opposite of real life and i'm really afraid that something happens to pa or ma!!! I don't want anything bad to happen to any of my family and would rather it was me... ... Well, i'm leaving for bangkok in another 5 days and have a feeling i won't be buying enough for friends and family... ... Anyway i'm going to have fun and won't be bothered about anything else... Time for fun and laughter!! |








