|
Blackie Baking
Monday, August 04, 2008, 12:24 AM
I drove up bukit timah hill with mum for her weekly climb. Focus on the I drove part pls :) The road was curvy and fun to drive on. I have to tag along since i promised mum to go with her yesterday night. Didn't want to disappoint her by pretending to be sleeping like i do sometimes :p Besides i do think i needed the workout to see if my stmina is lost and also to burn fats. Can't stand myself being so fat!
I tried baking a cake from a cake mix i bought on friday but it turned out like kueh hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Where's my flare for baking gone to? It gets worse evertime i try baking something. That's sad. And i've got the burnt smell in my hair.. not that my cake was burnt. Really have to go buy a baking book to study correct and good baking habits :) Then i can try my own receipe! I need to go buy an external harddisk or thumbdrive for storage of my files... Time to start research. If only i had an IT savy friend who could assist me in making the best choice. Guess it's time to make some new friends :) Currently waiting for my pay and looking for short term job opportunities and time to go pursue my passion :) |








