|
Saturday, August 02, 2008, 9:48 PM
Did i mention i drove our car back from Thomson Plaza yesterday right after i passed my driving? lolx... It was a slow ride and i dunno why but mum and sis keep laughing and grinning and i can't get the real reason out of them... Maybe just like i need getting used to the car, they need getting used to a new driver!!! lolx:)
After lesson today i bought happy meal again to collect the FUWA!!! I have jingjing and huanhuan but no beibei... SO SAD!!! I want beibei!!! Anyone with beibei can give me?? Rea;;y want the full collection... Next is yingying and nini!!! Excited over fuwas... lolx... I drove again!!! This time to Qian Hu fish farm for fish spa. hahax... The smaller fishes are ticklish while the big ones feel like seashells scratching your leg... Both have their good points... It was fun and sth new. I need exposure to new stuff... I find there is not enough time to finish what i haven't even started... I want to try all new stuff!!! Alright, back to the driving part!!! I find mum and dad worse than my driving instructor for yelling and telling me what to do all the time... I prefer to have my sleeping instructor beside me... hahax... I want to go America!!! Shld i go even when the air ticket may cause me my whole fortune? What happened to Exposure??? :) :) :) |








