my gaogao and i gladys and cute baby gaogao the dogs all love xinying rachel the bdae girl mochi and i
--- It's a date to remember :) Because it's steamboat at Glady's house with rachel, gladys, xinying, peifen, sinyee and linda. It was great getting together again and listening to them talk about life, religion, boys, school and many other things :) We were celebrating Rachel's bdae in advance :)
I was so engrossed with eating and the dogs i didn't notice and heard a lot if things but the company made me feel comfortable andback to old times where we would laze ard glald's hse and doing projects and crapping. I did feel a bit out of place cause i'm not that close to any of them and also afraid i might bore them with what i say. So silence most of the time and i'm glad i needn't raise my voice to speak :) Listening is a virtue too :) I still enjoyed myself throughly and liked their company. I feel so blessed :)
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
my gaogao and i gladys and cute baby gaogao the dogs all love xinying rachel the bdae girl mochi and i
--- It's a date to remember :) Because it's steamboat at Glady's house with rachel, gladys, xinying, peifen, sinyee and linda. It was great getting together again and listening to them talk about life, religion, boys, school and many other things :) We were celebrating Rachel's bdae in advance :)
I was so engrossed with eating and the dogs i didn't notice and heard a lot if things but the company made me feel comfortable andback to old times where we would laze ard glald's hse and doing projects and crapping. I did feel a bit out of place cause i'm not that close to any of them and also afraid i might bore them with what i say. So silence most of the time and i'm glad i needn't raise my voice to speak :) Listening is a virtue too :) I still enjoyed myself throughly and liked their company. I feel so blessed :)