<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dance-stop?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 3:51 PM
WTH...
I have problems following in ballet class... hand and leg coordination sux, keep perspiring, no confidence, lousy lousy lousy... Why so? I wanted to join and it is on me to continue till the end... my goal is to master splits in 1 mth and stretch a lot so that we can go on to turns successfully... I'm such a failure...

There's so much time and so little to do... how i wish i can say otherwise...
Sent off min's friend last night and though there were no tears, it reminded me of the time when the whole IT class sent Henry off... Large contrast... We were crying our eyes dry... And i also still dunno why i cried... I dun cry easily outside and i guess the last time was influence from yuan... hahax... silly us...
I wonder if anyone would come send me off if i were to go abroad to study... My mum asked me this question and i find i dunno how to answer... would anyone send me off? I'd rather go off quietly but it always warms the heart to know someone will miss u when u are gone...
I hate not being able to answer such questions.... It means i dunno my friends well enough... nor do i understand myself well enough...