|
Mid Authmn festival
Sunday, September 14, 2008, 2:32 PM
Today's Mid authmn festival!!! And i love festivals... I love the meanings behind the festivals and the food related to these festivals... Like mooncakes, pamelo, lanterns, zhuzhu... hahax... Call me greedy - i don't care! I also love ba zhang, new year goodies, traditional food stuff... I feel that festivas should be celebrated as it would be meaningless if there wasn't the festival feel. I like being traditional and getting into the mood! Went with mum to buy flowers and yong tau fu for tonight's steanboat :) An overwhelming feeling of bliss and happiness came over me while drinking coffee with mum. I feel blessed everyday and really thank god for a happy family. I'm happy when they are :) We're having steamboat tonight and blue nun white wine, maybe the mango vodka i bought on my trip back from thailand, lantern lighting, balloons arould the house and family warmth surrounding the hot pot :) I love being a child! |








