<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

para-bus-bake
Saturday, September 13, 2008, 1:42 AM

Was watching paralympics and it has touched me even more than the olympic games... They are all disabled but it did not stop them from doing the same if not better than noraml human beings... I'm proud of them and look up to them, their fighting spirit and their passion for life...

I was sitting on the bus yeaterday and smelled someone wearing an "over-ironed" clothing. it smelled like it just came out fresh from the ironing board... I kinda like that smell cause it reminds me of my family and the chores i did when we didn't have a maid... Anyway that lady sat beside me after the previous one alighted... so much for getting what you don't want all the time... now i truely understand secret... U attract what u r thinking and it becomes true... There's someone else on the bus palying this lame game with a really out-dated winning tone and it sort of irritated me since i'm very sensitive to sounds... it again reminded me of something but i can't remember now... hmm...

Went to meet guihao and sharon in the afternoon after my lesson and we did many things like shop, eat (which i did reluctantly), play arcade, exchanged arcade tickets for pencil leads, took neoprints (i know we are childish), watched movie (bangkok dangerous), almost buying durian mooncake (from goodwood park hotel booth), bought shoes from charles and keith (which i didn't cause i'm trifty)... hahax... too bad luc didn't join us even it was planned long ago... she's always busy and her boyfriend met with an accident recently... poor luc... hope she's coping fine... I went home lugging 3kg of my mum's fav duku while chatting with sharon and till her bus 176 cuts short our conversation.

I baked yummy cookies... but my second try today was a wee bit over done... They're for someone special and i do hope she feels the effort and sweat i've put into baking them... I'm gonna package them well and give it to her. I was suprised myself bu rachel and gladys by their cookie and cupcake coming only 3 months after my birthday... It was really touching cause i thought it was to celebrate xy's bdae but in the end it felt like both of us were bdae girls. I even got a gift i need that night. Surprises like this makes friendship stronger and more exciting to my little boring life... lolx... gonna put up some pictures the next time :)

So much for today... Headache on friday!!!