Went for a lecture on the book xin ling shen yi and it made me understand a lot of stuff... ...
Then was dinner at Chinatown Mkt - it was ok only... not as good as i expected... hmm... but the company was good though :) I love my family :)
Went to buy zhuzhu (mooncake without the lotus paste) from da tong and then walked ard chinatown a bit on our way to the car. I bought paper lanterns and candles for mooncake festival in 15 days :) We also bought stickers, pamelo, rou gan, li zi, duku and drinks :) Missed out on the lighting up ceremony by 5 mins cause i was simply too tired and is contented with zhuzhu. I love zhuzhu more than mooncakes :)
pictures will be uploaded later cause i'm tired now... ...
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
Went for a lecture on the book xin ling shen yi and it made me understand a lot of stuff... ...
Then was dinner at Chinatown Mkt - it was ok only... not as good as i expected... hmm... but the company was good though :) I love my family :)
Went to buy zhuzhu (mooncake without the lotus paste) from da tong and then walked ard chinatown a bit on our way to the car. I bought paper lanterns and candles for mooncake festival in 15 days :) We also bought stickers, pamelo, rou gan, li zi, duku and drinks :) Missed out on the lighting up ceremony by 5 mins cause i was simply too tired and is contented with zhuzhu. I love zhuzhu more than mooncakes :)
pictures will be uploaded later cause i'm tired now... ...