I'm doing a DIY charcoal facial mask here... think the black face is really funny plus it covers all my blemishes... if only i could walk on the streets like that :) Can you see anything from my eye? I could see reflection and my lashes make my eye look like having lines of those u see on contact lens. Cookies in oven on the baking tray... yum... Cupcakes without icing... Special banana and raisin cuppycakes :) new taste... This is how the cookies look when cooked and all packed up in a tupperware :)
Needless to say i baked cupcakes and cookies yesterday :) I still called guihao to ask if the cupcake mix is supposed to be watery. I added extra flour to make it a little more gluey. Tirned out both was a success and my dad saw that a whole slab of butter was used called my cookies "sin" for him to eat... Good name for my cookies yeah? "sin" - hahax... i like it :) I did a facial before baking and it looked so weird and black i couldn't resist taking photos of myself in that black stuff on my face...
I promised my nephews to bake cookies for them... and i wanna make some for my gugu who is always making new year goodies for us... want her to try my baking skills :) Wanna learn to make new year goodies from her next year :) hahax... my interests in baking are growing :) I really wanna learn how to make cakes...
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
I'm doing a DIY charcoal facial mask here... think the black face is really funny plus it covers all my blemishes... if only i could walk on the streets like that :) Can you see anything from my eye? I could see reflection and my lashes make my eye look like having lines of those u see on contact lens. Cookies in oven on the baking tray... yum... Cupcakes without icing... Special banana and raisin cuppycakes :) new taste... This is how the cookies look when cooked and all packed up in a tupperware :)
Needless to say i baked cupcakes and cookies yesterday :) I still called guihao to ask if the cupcake mix is supposed to be watery. I added extra flour to make it a little more gluey. Tirned out both was a success and my dad saw that a whole slab of butter was used called my cookies "sin" for him to eat... Good name for my cookies yeah? "sin" - hahax... i like it :) I did a facial before baking and it looked so weird and black i couldn't resist taking photos of myself in that black stuff on my face...
I promised my nephews to bake cookies for them... and i wanna make some for my gugu who is always making new year goodies for us... want her to try my baking skills :) Wanna learn to make new year goodies from her next year :) hahax... my interests in baking are growing :) I really wanna learn how to make cakes...