|
I heart meetups!
Friday, October 10, 2008, 2:24 PM
Went out with Sel and Con yesterday to cityhall and fance connie bring the organiser late for almost an hour. I'm lucky to have sel with me :) we walked the whole citylink looking for bdae presents and just shopping aroud since sel needs new clothes. Sel wanted to pre-order jay chow's new release but thought otherwise. there's many advantages to pre-order though, like a rubic cube of jay and some tin packaging which are "while stocks lasts". Then connie caught up and we went to TCC to drink while con ate her lunch-ner. We talked abt lotsa things and ended up laughing a lot :) I never seem to be in a lost of words when with them :) Then we proceed to fish and co for dinner and i think their fish and chips scare me so much cause i got sick of it halfway through the meal. First time i couldn't finish a meal... Luckily sel help me finish the chips :) I had to leave the fun for lesson so i can only see sel on our next dance class :) another muscle aching lesson to look forward to! Victoria added me on facebook and it has been centuries since i last saw her. She gave me motivation to slim like Krystal did! hahax...think i'm the fattest now amongst our pri sch friends! yicks! |








