|
life story
Saturday, October 11, 2008, 6:18 PM
In many children's life story, parents play the supporting role but children always play the leading/main role in the lives of their parents. I try not to take things for granted but can't help it sometimes. Anyway, living in happiness is a burden sometimes because you wouldn't know when it'll all suddenly stop. I'm so emotional nowadays, i get "touched" by the slightest gesture of dad and family.
Think i'm like what was described on tv: no matter how nice a garden i may be, I always put up a high wall around me which stops others from understanding me better or from getting close to me. Maybe i dun want sharing others a burden which should be handled by me alone. No one can help with such matters anyway... plus everyone is bound to have their own fair share of problems... I feel i need a lot of time to myself and getting into a relationship would take up alot of my being alone time... hahax... i'm just being practical :) Still, i'm happy for the 4 girls in the liu jie mei in finding their love! Awaiting coming Saturday... |








