|
all done
Wednesday, November 05, 2008, 12:16 PM
I did so many things yesterday. Shopping, hair cut and dance all within 4 hours :) I don't like my new short haircut but i dislike my long unkempt hair more. I found out that almost all girls have long hair so i decided to do some differentiation :) I'm going to cut short my hair when i start working because i just can't take care of long hair... short hair looks more professional and long hair makes people look old :) Did i mention i was asked by a hairstylist to be her model for her exam? Something to do with colouring my hair :) my hair must be damn healthy for her to choose me... or maybe i was the only suitable candidate there as all the rest was of age (i'm trying to be modest here!)... wahahahaha... Lot 1 choa chu kang has expanded and there are so many more shops and nice clothes, shoes, toys to look out for! Cotton on's there too and the layout is so much like topshop but price-wise, it emerges winner :) I wanna buy a jeans shorts :) shopping's my new addiction! hahax... Dance is going onto the next level! More exciting moves to anticipate and learn! woot~ |








