<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY Insights
Friday, November 21, 2008, 11:53 AM
As i stepped out of the house for the first time in 4 days yesterday, a sense of lost and unfamiliarity swept through me. I had to go for my revision class therefore i have to step out of my lovely home for the first time in days. I really felt blur and empty and sad. It's like the world changed so much within the few days. I'm abandoned by the ticking of time and spinning of the world. It's not that anything physical changed on the outlooks of my neighbourhood... it's just like i'm introduced to a whole new world. I may sound histeria but i seriously did feel that way. Never been or felt more out of place...

Anyway i couldn't focus in class and the final thing that settled me down was my conversation with Melly... She was going thru a rough time and i think our chatting did make her forget about unhappy things for a moment there... We talked about prawning and going overseas since she had her pocket fattened by her 3 months of work :) i was thinking more of budget trip to Genting or some neighbouring countries :) I'm practically broke... and saving up is not the way to really see any increase in your bank account digits. I'm glad to be a listener and also to cheer her up a bit. What more we've been friends since pri school days... that's like more than what my 10 fingers can count (it's not that accountants are definitely good counters you know). To be frank it's 11 years and counting :) Of course i had to initiate lotsa things like smsing them or asking for meetups and thinking of ideas for outings... but i think the work's all worth if i manage to get people together and end up contacting all if not most of the people in my school days. I shall make a business out of planning and organising stuff :) hahax... I'll be very good!!!

Back to after my lesson yesterday... I was lucky enough to catch a 167 then did not wait long for 700A and i manage to get seats! Not the exact seat i'd ask for but at least there was a seat for me! SECRET rocks. I believe wanting it is not enough... you've got to have the confidence of getting what you want. Believe in yourself... you will get what you ask for...
Anyway, that's not the point... point is someone sitting opp me keep saying that my eyes look like his sister's and he was talking non-stop throughout the journey to his girlfriend about my looking like his sister and how his sisters are like... I was pretending to be sleeping and heard every word... not purposely but he wasn't exactly speaking softly... so you can't blame me! Moreover, there was this thin lady wearing black dress, in a black cardigen and holding a black bag with black waiste length long hair sitting right beside me... I got a shock when i turned my head to see what's brushing pass my arms... She'd totally look like a ghost if i did not believe a human being is sitting beside me... worst is i couldn't see her face at all... might be an angle problem but when she alighted the bus and i was waiting to see her face, she walked away with her back facing me... so Xie2 Men2!!! Luckily she didn't tap me or anything during the bus trip of i'd freak out!!!

Spoke with Min before we slept like always and i learnt many things... It was sort of an enlightenment... Black and white... If you are an unborn baby, would you rather die before you are born or 1 day after you're born? I think this question and the answer you give speaks a lot about you yourself as a person... No right or wrong answer, it's just how you think and what you learn from it... 2 person can go thru the exact same thing or situation but choose to learn something from it or continue not learning...

Everything will eventually pass... so you could choose to cherish the process or experience and learn something valuable from it or just let life go on and not think about it too much... shun4 qi1 zi4 ran2... yi1 qie4 dou1 shi4 da4 yuan2 man3...