|
Stomach flu
Monday, November 17, 2008, 10:21 PM
Had stomach flu on wee hours on Sunday. Vomited and had diarrhea the whole "morning". Had wanted to sleep at 10pm on Saturday night but due to the stomachache i woke up almost every 2 hours to vomit. It was at intervals of 12am, 2am, 5am, 7am... didn't get to sleep till 7 or 9am... even I'm not sure cause i was really tired and exhausted from the vicious cycle and stomachache. Moreover the feeling of endorphin hormones kept me feeling excited (i seriously dunno why... maybe i can't differentiate stomach pain from "butterflies in my stomach" - hahax) and i couldn't go to sleep... My stomach is still not too good till now and i dun dare to overload it with rubbish nor rice... haix... wasted like 2 study days... WASTED!!! I'm so gonna die for this exams... Gotta work harder! Dunno why these kinda things happen... not only once but it comes back now and then... Can't stand the scorching burn in the throat and the stink from the vomit and the cold sweat and the pain in the stomach and the lethargy of my body... being sick stinks... I feel relly good that i get the concern of family and have someone fussing over me and allowed to sleep till whatever time i want just because i'm sick... I may look tough on the outside but i'm really just a girl... and i hate that fact that girls are weaker emotionally... I really dunno since when i started to cry at touching movies or drama series... can't stand storylines that make use of life and death issues of family members... I'm afraid i'll have to face it one day so beter to not think of it... Dunno if i could handle the leaving of a family member... enough of depressing stuff... need to look towards a better tomorrow rather than dwelling in death itself... Gui's exams ends today! I'm seriously envious of her but mine will be over soon too! By then i hope i'll not need to sit for anymore exams that only test contextual knowledge but not practical knowledge... haix... Mum's coming home today from brunei!! |








