<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

thoughts
Thursday, November 06, 2008, 12:17 PM

Massa lost to Hamilton by one point in the Grand Prix Final Championships... What a pity... Massa must be terribly disappointed... I had hoped he could win... He would deserve the title next year... Just have to continue working as hard and pray for more luck!

Talking about racing, I nearly hit someone while driving home form the market last sunday. That person was on a bicycle and crossing the zebra crossing i couldn't stop in time so i followed the previous car and went through. The bicycle stopped in time and i went through smoothly but i could have hit him... Should have been more careful! Hope it wouldn't leave an emotional scar on me... like the previous accident did without my realisation... I need time to get over it but i'm still one confident driver on the road. Love the feeling of others looking at you drive a car!!! hahax... shiok... When am i financially viable enough to get my own car???

Senator Barack Obama won the 44th USA presidential election yeaterday and he has created history... but at such a bad time like this he wouldn't be able to prove anything in the short run. He needs some time to bring US back to what it was... and we'll give him time and see what happens...

I suddenly have the urge to learn ballroom dancing but i have no partner to go with... I feel blessed today and am really happy with my little simple life... Heard of a saying that goes : The greater you are the more normally you should behave like an ordinary being, only then you can become more successful. I think : The harder your life gets, the more you should cherish everyday and live it happily - just like i am today!!! :):):):):):)