<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

4it class outing
Sunday, December 14, 2008, 10:27 PM
Yesterday's 4it class gathering at raffles city's shoduko was a success... we have in total about 22 people who came :) I'm so glad :) We had to wait till about 2pm for all to arrive although i said 1.30pm. I guessed as much and my buffer time of half an hour is quite accurate i say :)
So we proceeded to shoduko for the good food... we chatted, took photos and ate together... think after 3 gatherings our class finally broke the ice! They were mingling well together. I even spoke to people i never dreamt i would ever speak to... was glad it all turned out well.
Then we walked to clarke quay and then mohammad sultan road and lastly reached O bar but drank at wine connection at robertson. It was fun drinking red wine for the first time with friends. Then we walked back to clarke quay central to take bus and mrt home.

I was glad about the turnout and the photos from Val's camera!!! Thank you all for coming!