|
exams = O V E R
Tuesday, December 09, 2008, 7:55 PM
My final day of exams and i thinki did just fine :) The past few exams were really challenging but still managable :) I'm so happy that this sitting's papers are all quite easy and i have confidence to pass them all :) It's hopefully my last exams for ACCA and it's time i head out to that concrete jungle for some real fun and work :) EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!! I took over and drove home from the exam hall... It was quite a breeze... luckily no jam... to thain dad thinks i can't handle highways!!! I still nicely let some cars cut into my lane... i could've blast the horn!!! hahax... some of them just cut on once they put their signal... hello??? did you even pass btt? I had to mention my really hilarious fall of the year before my F8 paper... i was bathing and then while i stepped out from the shower, i just slipped and slammed on the floor... the funny thing is that my hanger with the sponge i use to scrub myself went straight into the toiletbowl... I of course had to throw them away... haix... just when i was praising the sponge for it's good rub but it's a bit old so... GOOD RIDDANCE! |








