<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

tis the season
Friday, December 12, 2008, 6:43 PM
I have been told by 2 of my close friends consecutively within 3 days that girls should not use the heart to rationalise but the brains to rationalise when deciding whether to go into a relationship... Wise words but i doubt i can do it if the time comes... If girls could do it, then there wouldn't be failed realtionships... but i guess we have to learn with experience and please bless both my friends that they find peace and happiness soon...

It's so important that i want all around me to be happy... Tomorrow will be 4it class outing and i hope it'll be another happy memory :) I'm finding more and more close to my heart kind of friends and all of them are so important to me :) I can't bear to lose any of them and i think friendship grows with quarrels, frankness with each other and also a heart to heart talk. I like to know i have many people i can talk to; cry to; worry for; play with and care for me... I can't wait to see them all tmr...

I miss krys, connie, sel, val, yuan, mel, juney, huilian, sharon, guihao, lucinda, priscilla, peifen, adeline... ... and all my other friends... Time for some good old jolly christmas fun and meetup :)

Wanna tell my friends and family that i love them all esp my family... they're the best of the best... I feel so blessed and happy these few days...

I'm taking up tuition for chinese for my mum's friend and am afraid i can't handle... come on my chi and higher chi both A1 yah!!!!!! Jiayouz... i can do it!!!