|
11th-13th
Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 2:43 PM
Finally got down to do my professional ethics module today and spent like 2:06:00 hr on it! Was happy with my results and also my final statement on what i have learnt. Going for my last adult ballet lesson later and it's kudos to dance for some time. Passion can't fill your stomach most of the time plus you must have money to pursue your interests if not everything you say is just rubbish.
Went to IMM for groceries and makan yesterday. I had a hard time finding a little funnel in Giant. Can't believe there was no one that could help and that i couldn't even find a kitchen necessity in such a large supermarket. One stuff who sells pots just brushed us off by saying she's only in-charge of pots. The least of her service requirement is to refer us to someone who could help us right? Her service attitude sux. Customers would be thankful for that extra mile you are willing to go for us. I'm not asking them to push around the responsibility. It's no wonder she's stuck in the pots section. Then was office again to pass the key and lock in more stuff brought froom home. Then we drove to Thomson plaza to collect mum's altered clothes and Min's dress and to alter Dad's pants. We spent most of the 2 hours shopping and i found my dream shop! Love all the designs and cuttings and for being extraordinary. Pity the price was a bit steep but i still managed to get one nice piece for $50 - real bargain! There was this skirt priced at $298 that caught my eye but i'm simply too broke to afford it. Ate dinner and headed for home after buying lukan and swatow gan from NTUC. I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR! I asked dad what he'll give to me as present on my 21st and he just offered to give me nothing :) I laughed and said how about a car (not something i really want at this juncture) and he laughed it off... I shall need to write a list of things i want for my bdae! hahax... Expensive-i-can't-afford stuff [see my wishlist] and get down to plan for my 21st! :)) |








