|
home-away
Thursday, January 22, 2009, 3:20 PM
I HATE staying home! Another second more and i'll die from suffocation. I'm feeling rebellious now. Adults are useless and exert unnecessary power on minors like us. Parents are doing the wrong things to teach their children. We need encouragement and not sarcasm!!! I felt like dying yesterday but found it really silly to die just like that without handling my responsibilities and just give in to stress. Plus it keeps things unsettled still... Maybe others will be a little sad but as time crawls by, I'll be forgotten soon. I have cried till my eyes feel so salty and tired and till i go to sleep. This has been my life since the first day of 2009. I have been thinking i suffer now and my later life will be better, it's a kind of test. Another cruel test to see That i mature and grow up for sure. Now i understand the feeling of Kai when he wanted to run away from home. They are not necessarily bad kids but just that some things are too much to handle they need breathing space outside home for them to think clearly and have some peace. I have always thought of run-away kids as bad and not understanding, rebellious and childish. Now i think likewise... because i also have the urge to be rebellious and run-away from home. I just don't have the guts and i HATE myself for it. WTH... I'm in serious need for a job to release family stress and i would welcome work stress rather than family stress. LIFE SUCKS and who cares? FUCK LIFE!!! |








