|
Mandai
Tuesday, January 06, 2009, 9:52 AM
Went to the crematorium yesterday to send god-grandpa off his last journey. I must say the speech by his children after the pastor spoke brings relief to themselves, to him and to all his friends. I believe he'll always be with us, living in our hearts. I promised not to cry but i guess mucus flows faster than tears when sadness overwhelms your heart. It just hurts to see him so stiff and the thought of never speaking to him or seeing him walk around is more scary than the thought of death itself. I prayed for sunny weather while i was at the viewing hall but it rained heavily when his coffin slowly moved towards the flames. A release to him and to his family. I woke up this morning feel empty. Like a part of my heart is not there anymore. Couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was but i can't tolerate another of such heartbreak. My only comfort is that he left peacefully. To my cute waipo, ah mah, mum and dad, min and bro - I love all of you. |








